The following are the permissions required to merger incidents.
- Intra-team Incident Merge: By default, users can merge incidents within their own team.
- Inter-team Incident Merge: To merge incidents across teams, Incident Write Team Level permission must be granted by the teams of both child incidents and the parent incident.
- Account-level Write Permission: Even users with the Incident Write Account Level permission cannot merge incidents if the respective teams have not enabled the incident write permission.
- Account owners and Administrators cannot merge incidents unless they are part of the team the incidents belongs to.
- To view the child incidents, the user must have incident read permission, either from the account or team level.